HF propagation conditions

2 postcard arrived....

Posted by My Biodota | Posted in | Posted on 5:58 AM

User phoola from Finland received the postcard you've sent!
It reached itsdestination in 11 days after traveling 8,673kms!
phoola wrote you a message:

---------------Hello! Thank you very much for a beautiful card, I love it!Paula---------------


User supplier from United States of America received the postcard you've sent!It reached its destination in 12 days after traveling 15,876kms!
supplier wrote you a message:
---------------Greetings Kalil, I got your PC today. Gettinging anything other than bills on arainy day is a great pick me up. Anyhow your bridge looks alot like the one thatspans the Savannah River about 60km from my home. God bless and keep on PC'ing
Steve1 Tim 1:15---------------

Comments (0)

added by khalil@2009